6th DBpedia Community Meeting in The Hague 2016
3 more days to go…
until we finally meet again for our next DBpedia Community Meeting, which is hosted by the National Library of the Netherlands in the Hague on February 12th. One day before we will have a welcome reception (5-8pm) with snacks and drinks at TNO – New Babylon.
Only 15 seats are left for the next DBpedia Community Meeting, so come and get your ticket to be part of this event.
The 6th edition of this event covers a discussion about the Dutch DBpedia becoming the first chapter with institutional support of the new DBpedia as well as a session on the DBpedia ontology by members of the newly found DBpedia working group. On top we will have a DBpedia showcase session on DBpedia+ Data Stack 2015-10 – Release, Quality control in DBpedia as well as presentations about the LIDER and Goose project. And as usual, our event features a dev and tutorial session to learn about DBpedia.
Experts in the field of semantic technologies from Elsevier and the dutch Land Registry and Mapping Agency, as well as the Europeana project and the DEN foundation will speak about topics such as Digital Heritage in the Netherlands and Knowledge Graph Construction and the Role of DBpedia.
Attending the DBpedia Community meeting is free, but you need to register here. Optionally, in case you like to support DBpedia with a little more than your presence during the event, you can choose a DBpedia support ticket. Have a look here:
We would like to thank the following organizations for sponsoring and supporting our endeavour.
- National Library of the Netherlands (http://www.kb.nl)
- ALIGNED Project (http://aligned-project.eu/)
- Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI, http://infai.org/en/AboutInfAI )
- OpenLink Software (http://www.openlinksw.com/ )
- SEMANTiCS Conference Sep 12-15, 2016 in Leipzig (http://2016.semantics.cc )
- TNO – New Babylon (https://www.tno.nl/en/about-tno/locations/locatie-den-haag-new-babylon/lid12138/)