The press and public relations department coordinates DBpedia's external contacts with a focus on public relations, press relations and marketing.
Their areas of responsibility include:
- Press releases
- Internal communication
- Flyers, posters and brochures
- Corporate Design
- Marketing & Corporate Publishing
- Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog)
- Event management
Public Relations/ Event management:
Articles, Blog Posts and Videos about DBpedia
Articles and Blog Posts
- 2020-07-24: Julia Holze (InfAI): Knowledge Graphs in Action - SEMANTiCS 2020 Satellite event
- 2019-06-06: Jacopo Tagliabue (Coveo): How much is a Billion Dollars?
- 2019-05-17: Springer Link, Intelligent and Interactive Computing: Comparing DBpedia, Wikidata, and Yago for Web Information Retrival by S.G. Pillai et al.
- 2019-04-10: Chris Schilling (Wikimedia Foundation): Spotlighting knowledge equity among the newest twenty community-led Project Grants
- 2019-03-18: Amy Hughes and Roberto Tyley (The Guardian): Has Margaret Atwood's CPU spiked?
- 2019-03-13: Angus Addlesee (Wallscope): Linked Data Reconciliation in GraphDB
- 2018-11-09: Laura Celano (WordLift): On DBpedia Databus
- 2018-02-03: Patrick van Kleef (OpenLink Software): DBpedia Usage Report (as of 2018-01-01).
2017-11-14: Szymon Klarman (VU University Amsterdam): Querying DBpedia with GraphQL.
2017-08-18: Semantics 2017: DBpedia, an open project with an inclusive model.
2017-04-17: Gerard Meijssen (Wikimedia Foundation): #Wikidata user story - #DBpedia, #death and #Federation.
2017-03-14: Thomas Thurner (Semantics 2017): Amsterdam is waiting for you!
2017-02-11: Kingsley Uyi Idehen (OpenLink Software): On the Mutually Beneficial Nature of DBpedia and Wikidata.
2020-09-09: Johannes Frey (Semantics 2020): DBpedia Archivo - A Web-Scale Interface for Ontology Archiving under Consumer-oriented Aspects
2020-09-09: Marvin Hofer (Semantics 2020): The New DBpedia Release Cycle: Increasing Agility and Efficiency in Knowledge Extraction Workflows
2020-09-02: 2nd DBpedia Stack Tutorial
- 2020-07-01: 1st DBpedia Stack Tutorial